Okay la, haha, i shall just post today! And hopefully someone will see this!
HAHA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FION GOH!!! I know you dont like us call you 大姐,但其实叫顺口了就很难改了吗!哈哈哈!I know its was a very very fail failure, lol. But anyway, hope you still like it, anyway it was as usual all the things you will do when we go out to eat == Haha, Happy 16th(: You know what we are like, so don't mind la hor!
But still, its forever that seven isnt it? That seven that's so xia suay and did everything before! Hehe!
HAHA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FION GOH!!! I know you dont like us call you 大姐,但其实叫顺口了就很难改了吗!哈哈哈!I know its was a very very fail failure, lol. But anyway, hope you still like it, anyway it was as usual all the things you will do when we go out to eat == Haha, Happy 16th(: You know what we are like, so don't mind la hor!
But still, its forever that seven isnt it? That seven that's so xia suay and did everything before! Hehe!