♥Twitter @xxueer 6A2 '07| 2/5 '09| USS Band| 4 peeps| Hidden| Delson| Evelyn| Fion| KC|
Koh Keng| Michelle| Ming Ni| Stephanie| Sylvia| Yu Xiu| Zanda

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Forever & Always♥


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUQUAN!! :)
yeah, I'm always here, you too:) Stay happy:)

Yesterday did celebrated with clique, fun, interesting, unique and FAIL! Haha, but its something new anyway. And i heard this 'picnic', alot people in 49 know? Lol?!== Anyway it was quite fun though, the playground part especially! Except for that blazing sun above==




Anyway ytd was after chem papaer 1, hoho. No after exam mood at all, maybe bcos that feeling came already after emath paper 2! Lol, im dead for sure. Paper 1 was a killer? I dont know why, i think paper 2 was better== This mid year is seriously like, haizz, gotta buck up for prelims!

Alright shall end here. I'm tired, and i dont know what to do after exams. Its bored, but prelims on the way, but i dont have the mood for revision.

要快乐,记得要自己去寻找哦! :)