♥Twitter @xxueer 6A2 '07| 2/5 '09| USS Band| 4 peeps| Hidden| Delson| Evelyn| Fion| KC|
Koh Keng| Michelle| Ming Ni| Stephanie| Sylvia| Yu Xiu| Zanda

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A change is a change ♥

I really feel like starting revision, but haven't got back all the exam papers. So i think i'll start revision when i get them back tomorrow? Haha. Kinda disappointed with some of the subjects, sighs. I hoped for the best, but sighs it just didn't turn out what i wanted. That gives me more motivation to do better for prelims? Chemistry, yeah chemistry, sighs. And i think i'll start learning new english words already, its really scary looking at the kind of vocab standard i have now. Lol. Alright, im looking forward to the other results, cross fingers. And i've got tonnes and tonnes of drama to complete watching haha.

I dont know why these few days lost the appetite to eat. looking at korean spicy noodles too, not even halfway and im full already. Wierd. Nevermind, today is better already, at least i ate more for dinner haha.
A change is a change:) I know things have changed, but i know its for things to become better and not repeating again. I will try, and so a few months time is worth it. :) Thanks:)